Dr Johanna Budwig Anti-Cancer Diet
The Budwig Diet
The Budwig diet has been successfully helping people with cancer, as well as Arthritis, Asthma, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Multiple sclerosis, Heart Disease, Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne and other chronic conditions.
To start the diet, you will need to have 2 appliances:
- A coffee bean grinder to grind the flaxseeds.
- An immersion hand-held blender (a stick-shaped mixer) It’s important to use an electric mixer rather than stirring by hand.
The full recipe is in our free guide. You can download it here.
Along with the instructions to learn how to start preparing the Budwig Muesli in your home today, you will also suggestions to help you follow the Budwig Diet along with clear outlines of what food is acceptable and what food to avoid. Please bear in mind though that a diet should always be somewhat personalized according to one’s conditions, symptoms and tolerances. This is not a food plan. People all over the world, with different available ingredients according to their season and region are following the guidelines of the Budwig diet.
Here are some foods that many are not sure of, but they are accepted on the Budwig diet.
- Stevia, raw non-pasteurized honey, Xylitol (from Birch trees), dates, dates, figs, berry and fruit juices serve as sweeteners.
- Herbs in their natural form (pure, nothing added)
- All nuts (raw unroasted) are fine except peanuts
- All seeds, especially sunflower seeds are very complete and filling
- Raw unprocessed cocoa, shredded (unsweetened coconut)
- Cup of black tea is accepted (coffee beans are toxic and not recommended)
- Any flour is permissible as long as it’s 100% whole grain. Corn is best to avoid because of mold/fungus and genetic manipulation
- 2 or 3 slices of health food store pickles (no preservatives! – read label!)
- Freezing cottage cheese /Quark as well as fruits and vegetables is ok.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The flaxseed oil must always be kept in the refrigerator. It will keep for 12 months in the freezer. Arrange to purchase as direct as possible from a manufacturer (like Barlean’s) and when it arrives put it right away in the refrigerator. Or arrange with the local health shop to keep a supply in the refrigerator for you.
- Drink purified water.
Foods to avoid according to Dr. Budwig
- NO hydrogenated oils, NO trans-fats
- NO animal fats, NO pork
- NO seafood (lobsters, clams, shrimp, all fish with a hard shell)
- White regular pasta as well as white bread.
- NO ice cream or dairy products (other than the cottage cheese)
- NO white sugar, molasses, maple syrup or preservatives.
- NO processed foods (NO store bought pastries)
- NO Soy products (unless fermented or used for 2 or 3 weeks at the beginning if you cannot tolerate the cottage cheese)
- Avoid pesticides and chemicals, even those in household products & cosmetics.
- NO microwave, NO Teflon or aluminium cooking ware or aluminium foil.
Dr. Budwig warned against using her protocol in conjunction with other therapies that could go against the benefits of her formula. Oxygen therapies, Laetrile (Vitamin B17 injections), Vitamin C infusions should not be combined with the program. Check with the Budwig Center if you are not sure.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: Although the Budwig diet will help immensely in your quest for abundant health, alone it may not be enough, especially if your condition is at a more advanced stage.
Whether you have cancer or other chronic health condition, it’s a very personal thing. What works for one patient, may not work for another. Each patient responds differently to disease and to the different treatments that are available.
This is why at the Budwig Cancer Center, we look at each patient on an individual basis. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” approach when it comes to treating any form of disease.
Please consider taking two minutes to complete our simple Medical Consultation form so that we can advise you on your best course of action in order to restore your health in the shortest possible time.
You may also wish to visit our Secure Store where you will find a range of potent natural supplements and other remedies.