Learn more about...
Forms Of Cancer..
- Alkaline Forming Foods
- Aloe Arborescens Remedy
- Budwig Center Blog
- Budwig Diet Testimonials
- Budwig Protocol
- Cancer Personality
- Causes Of Cancer
- Dr Budwig Biography
- ECT - Electro Cancer Therapy
- Forms Of Cancer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Programs & Fees
- TRICAN® - The Real Answer To Cancer
- TRICAN® Testimonials
- VEGA Diagnostic Body Test
- Wellness Program
- Your Stay In Spain
- Acid pH Dangers
- Bach Flowers
- Breathing Exercises
- Dr Johanna Budwig Diet
- Emotional Healing
- High Body Temperature Therapy
- Infrared Light Therapy
- Parasites and Cancer
Forms Of Cancer..
- Anal Cancer
- Appendix Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastric Stomach Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Full Cancer Index...
Tel: +34 952 577 369
Cell/Mobile: +34 664 174 281
Cell/Mobile: +34 664 174 281
Malaga City, Southern Spain
At our Cancer Center our approach teaches you how to "win the battle" against cancer in the shortest reasonable time possible by implementing a multi faceted totally natural time-tested anti-cancer program. Each day at our Center in the beautiful "Costa del Sol" located in Southern Spain not only will you benefit from the sunshine and sea (we average 325 days of sunshine per year), but you will learn how to detoxify your body all the "rubbish" of many years of pesticides, chemicals, medicine from the liver, colon and lymph system. Daily coffee enemas, Hydro Colonics, Saunas, massages, and the deep liver cleanse are all part of our program. Daily you will work with our Nutritionist to prepare and learn how to cook healthy meals.
Studies show that negative emotional experiences, past and present contribute to some 85% of illnesses.
We offer you three different effective emotional healing programs that really help you overcome past hurtful experiences and deal with current ongoing issues, such as depression, stop smoking, controlling worry, weight control, phobias, etc).
You also have the option of learning this technique and an instruction book is provided to continue in your home.
Come for two weeks to our Cancer Center and benefit from the following:
- Lodging included in fully equipped one bedroom apartment right next to the Clinic for patient and guest (the guest pays nothing at all extra).
- All the basic foods that work with our healthy diet, along with a juice machine, coffee machine (for detoxification), coffee grinder, blender and other basic kitchen needs are placed on loan in your accommodations. Fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, etc can be purchased at the grocery stores nearby
- Consultation with Dr. Marie D. Lopez M.D. a medical doctor, as well as a Naturopathic Doctor and an examination of your medical history is conducted (please bring X-rays, scans, PET, blood work, if available etc)
- Blood test and other tests will be conducted so we can personalize the therapies to your particular issues
- Diagnostics with Quantum and Oberon Machine (measures the energy of all the basic organs of the body)
- Daily educational seminars and group discussions on healthy living, cooking, diet, herbal supplements, causes of cancer, appropriate diet, therapies, marriage and interpersonal human relations skills, etc
- Hyperthermia - localized hyperthermia is
administered depending on your type of cancer and preliminary tests in a Medical Clinic under the supervision of Dr.
Marie D Lopez, M.D. Hyperthermia is a therapy that creates an artificial fever and sends a special radio wave to the affected area. "Give me a chance to create a fever
and I will cure any disease," said Parmenides, a Greek physician and philosopher (540-480 B.C.).
You will receive 10 sessions during your two week stay.
- Anti Parasite program (90% of the population has parasites)
- FIR Infrared Mineral Lamp sessions, which gives similar benefits to sunbathing (53 minerals-includes rare minerals- absorbed topically using natural sunlight waves- daily)
- Electro-Magnetic therapy (for frozen or stiff muscles, sciatic and lower back pain)
- Massage therapy, including techniques for frozen muscles, sciatica, realignment, meridian balancing and emotional massages to overall well being (two times per week or more if needed)
- Lymphatic Drainage sessions (as needed)
- Infusions of Bicarbonate as per Dr. Simoncini (if needed)
- IV Infusions of Glutathione and other homeopathic formulas to drain the liver, lymph system and kidneys
- Ultra Sound tests (as needed to detect and remove suspicious breast lumps)
- Biomagnetic Theapy using very strong magnets to neutralize disease-causing pathogens and pH balancing of the body. This system is known as the "biomagnetic-pair" by Dr. Isaac Goiz
- Personalized Nutritional consultation
- Anti Cancer recipes and foods explained and demonstrated
- Reflexology (as needed)
- Coffee enemas for liver decongestion (daily)
- Ultimate Liver Cleanse using Epsom salts, citrus juices and olive oil (2 day weekend program)
- Hydro Colon Therapy - cancer patients are generally suffering from toxicity
- Heavy Metal detox formulas and programs
- FIR Infrared whole body sauna detox therapy (daily)
- Meridian balancing therapy
- E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Technique) "Tapping" - sessions to reinforce a positive attitude in regaining your health as well dealing with past negative trauma, depression, stop smoking, controlling worry, weight control, phobias, etc). You have the option of learning this technique and an instruction book is provided to continue in your home.
- Bach Flower emotional analysis and extracts (to take home)
- All the detoxification products and natural supplements needed for your particular health condition along with the therapies will be outlined and provided at our Center to take home or shipped directly to you home from our various suppliers. We have a basic program however quantities and products could be adjusted and personalized depending on your health condition and needs.
HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS IN PLANNING YOUR TRIP
ARRIVE ON A WEEKDAY - Our program runs for 2 weeks and we try to begin on a Monday but Tuesday will work IF you simply cannot get the flights to coincide. Please try not to come on a Saturday or Sunday as normally our staff does not work those days and on Sunday all the stores are closed. Therefore it would only be a hardship for you as well. If you did come on a Saturday or Sunday you could stay in a hotel nearby such as the TRYP/ALAMEDA Hotel http://es.solmelia.com/hoteles/espana/malaga/tryp-alameda/home.htm or if you really have no choice because of flight times work out much better to come Saturday or Sunday then let us know and Irene will try and make an exception and meet you at the place where you will be staying. Also you will need to let us know that your flight arrives Saturday or Sunday so that we can let you know if the apartment will be available.
RETURN FLIGHT – Our program is a full 2 week program. As soon as your 2 weeks are up we will need to clean and prepare the apartment for the next people that usually arrive a day later. We work on 14 day cycle starting on a Monday and then 14 days later you need to arrange to depart which would be a Friday night or Saturday (13 to 14 days approx) as we have other people that arrive for the following Monday to start another 14 cycle. If you do want to stay longer and do some touring please check the apartment is available and if not you will need to book a hotel or make other arrangements. We can send you upon request several contacts for Holiday Rental apartments in the area.
WEATHER - From May to Oct the weather is usually nice a warm and sunny. From the middle of November to middle of March the weather can get down to 9 degrees at night 16 during the day and risk of rain. We have 325 days of sunshine but that still leaves 40 days of cloud and rain. Please bring rain equipment and proper clothing for the Nov to March period.
MONEY - The only currency that is useful to bring are Euros. If you bring any other currency you will have to go to the bank and change it to Euros. It is not easy to change your currency into Euros when you come. The banks prefer to only change money with people that have an account with their bank. If you go to Exchange centers they do not give a good rate. You are better to purchase Euros at your bank in your home country before coming. Also when you buy Euros before you come so you can pay the Taxi from the Airport and pick up food, etc., upon arrival. Credit and Debit cards are accepted. Master Card and Visa are the two that work well. Discovery, American Express cards, American Express Travellers cheques, Diners are NOT used in Spain.
Balance owing: We request half down before you come €4750 Euros down payment to register. Please see if you can possibly bring the balance of €4750 Euros owing in Euro Cash notes. Believe it or not many transactions here are still done in “old fashioned” cash. Legally you can bring up to 10,000 in any currency into another country. Many use a secure money belt hide under the clothing to care credit cards, ID cards and cash. Bring what you can in cash and you can also take out currency with a credit or debit card from nearby banks, about 300 to 500 Euros per day. Let us know what final payment arrangements you would like to use before coming.
MEDICAL RECORDS AND MEDICAL ATTENTION: Appropriate PET, CT, MRI, bone scans, and x-ray imaging, recent blood test and if possible cancer tumor markers (not more than 3 months old) are very useful. However we prefer tests that are no more than 30 days old if possible. We will of course do other standard medical test upon your arrival. Please bring us photocopies of all the records you have and you keep the originals. It will save us a lot of time if you bring us photocopies that we can keep in our files.
SUPPLEMENTS – In most cases the Budwig Center will send you most of all the supplements included in our program before you come to the clinic. Please bring enough of these supplements to last for the entire trip and time in Spain. No one yet has very had any problem with customs at the airport if you put the supplements in your stow away luggage. If questions were asked you would simply explain that this is for personal use and not for resale.
WEEKENDS – Saturdays you may receive Hyperthermia. However you are usually free to explore beautiful Spain. We have several brochures on hand that outline the different places to see. You can of course look in the Internet beforehand so you can plan what you would like to see.
TOURING - In Malaga there are sightseeing buses that take you to all the key tourist points of interest in Malaga City as well. All the hotels which are nearby have kiosks with several brochures advertising all the activities in the area such as Flamingo dancing, bus tours, Alhambra Palace in Granada, Sea World, Picasso and other museums, etc
FOOD - Some of the basic ingredients are provided, like rice, millet, baking soda, cottage cheese (Quark), ), flaxseed oil etc… as well as some cleaning supplies, shampoo, towels, bedding, however you will need to purchase fresh fruit and veg, fish and other food items you prefer to prepare your meals. There is a grocery store and a farmer’s market right next buy. The Cortes Ingles shopping Center has a nice choice of organic foods and they are just 2 blocks away.
APPLIANCES - Spain is 220volt, so laptop computers will work fine and we provide a plug in adaptor that will allow you to connect to the wall socket. Bring a lap top computer and you can connect to our Wifi at the clinic and if you need to use it more because of work, we can lend you a USB Wifi for the evenings and weekends. We usually like to load on a few comedy movies, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) course and other important presentations on your computer to look at while you are here. However no need to bring hair dryers and irons, etc., as they are provided along with shower gel, dish soap, hand soap and clothes washing soap.
BRING A GUEST: We strongly encourage you to come with a family member or friend, unless you are strong enough to care for yourself. The guest member who comes pays nothing at all. If the guest would like to receive some health care let us know and we will have them complete a Health Report and offer some therapies at no cost or at a reduced rate such as, emotional healing, health diagnosis, personality profiling, massage, ultra sound for breast lump detection, lymph drainage, reflexology, etc. If your guest wants additional tests and therapies this could be arranged as well with Dr. Lopez
AIRPORT PICK or TAXI - Sorry No Airport Pick Up is provided. We have in the past arranged to pick up patients however there are so many flight delays nowadays and people arrive at all kinds of hours that its not easy to get our staff to work those hours. As we are so close to the airport for about $20 Euros you can catch a taxi to our Clinic. Irene will be on hand to let you into your apartment and help you get settled. You can contact Iulia on her mobile/Cell phone which is +34 649 702 573, if you are calling with a cell phone from abroad you may have to put 011 before the number, 011 34 649 702 573 As soon as you get through customs and have your luggage use your cell/mobile phone or a phone booth at the airport to call Irene to tell her you are now on your way. She will be right outside the Clinic front door waiting for you to arrive in Taxi or we will give you the exact address of where you are staying if you come on a Saturday or Sunday have the taxi bring you to our Clinic and if it is during clinical hours we will probably have you start some treatments without delay and complete some necessary intake forms. If it is outside of clinical hours (clinic is open from 10AM to 2 and 4 to 7PM) then Irene will direct you over to your place of stay. You may find it useful to know that there is Malaga the City and Malaga the Province. Malaga City is in the Province of Malaga...sometimes this is confusing, like New York City in New York State...Our clinic is right in Malaga City (Show this direction to the Taxi Driver)
EDIFICIO GALAXIA – (alado de la Seguridad Social y el Corte Inglés Pequeño)
BUDWIG CENTER - Telf: 677 026 818
C/ Huescar nº 5, Ed. Galaxia 1st Floor # 11 - Postal Code 29007 Málaga
If you plan to arrive outside our working hours please let us know so Irene can meet you at the entrance and take you to your apartment. If you come by car you could park in Public Parking right next to the Galaxia Building then Irene will take you to your apartment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Fully equipped 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are provided for our patients. Each apartment has a double bed. The apartments are located at a 3 to 5 minute walk from our clinic. Please obtain the exact address of the apartment where you will be saying from BUDWIG CENTER then when you take the Taxi you can have them bring you right to your apartment. Call Irene when you arrive and she will be waiting for you at street level outside the apartment to receive you and explain everything you need to know.
Please inquire which apartment you will be assigned to. Here are the 5 choices:
1) C/ Esperanto # 9 Apt 8 º C - 3 Bedrooms apartment
2) C/ Esperanto # 9 Apt 6º B - 3 Bedrooms apartment
3) C/ Hilera, 8 Edificio Scala 2000 - Cortes Ingles Bldg - Blq 3 Apt 4º D - 2 Bedrooms
4) C/ Hilera, 8 Edificio Scala 2000 - Cortes Ingles Bldg - Blq 4 Apt 8º A - 2 Bedrooms
5) Eslava #14 Escalera 2 Planta 7 door 5 - 2 bedrooms
[Please note that the fee includes accommodations for 2 people, the 3rd and every additional person that you may bring will charged €10 per day]
View Larger Map