El Cuartel has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Budwig Center, S.L.
- Trade name: Budwig Center
- Tax Identification Number: B93031664
- Address: C / Huéscar, nº 5, Edificio Galaxia, 1ª Planta, local nº 11. 29007. Málaga.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Therapy and treatment information services, medical consultations, well-being and health as well as business relations with the company and networking among patients.
- Registered in the Malaga Business Register, in volume 4700, book 3608, folio 217 and sheet MA-103286
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will be processed as “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the processing our users´ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always request your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request information strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it, the minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of data storage: the information will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding period of data storage, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those records which have been inactive for a reasonable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal information we deal with at Budwig Center comes from:
- Information form
- Contact/Consultation form
- Specialist´s telephone contact form
- News registration form
- Patient testimonials form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Budwig Center is processing personal data that concerns them or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of their processing
- Oppose the processing
- Request the transfer of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of complaints.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Budwig Center will stop processing the data, except for urgent legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible complaints. As the interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have given us and that concerns you, in a structured format, of common use and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another person responsible for processing when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the transfer data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible party to responsible party when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Budwig Center there are different systems for collecting and processing personal information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each system (forms):
- Contact / inquiries form: We request the following personal information: Name, phone, Email, to respond to the requirements of budwigcenter.eu users. For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, queries regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not covered by the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be stored on the servers of Siteground (Provider to Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
- Information extension request form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of budwigcenter.eu users. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Provider to Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
- News registration form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when registering for the subscription. There are several forms on the website to activate the subscription. The electronic newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide us will be stored on the servers of Mailchimp (Provider to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Specialists´ Telephone Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, city. Telephone, description of diagnosis and treatment as well as a brief health questionnaire, to request any of the services that budwigcenter.eu makes available to its users. The information collected will enable a request for the corresponding service in order to process the same. The requests will be answered by telephone. The website does manage direct payments. We inform you that the data you provide us will be stored on the servers of Siteground (Provider to Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
- Form for new patient testimonials: We request the following personal information: name, email, title, testimonial, to request a testimonial about budwigcenter.eu regarding one of its services. The testimonials will be published on the web. We inform you that the data you provide us will be stored on the servers of Siteground (Provider to Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Budwig Center can have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of budwigcenter.eu, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that pertain to each social network, previously accepted by the user of Budwig Center, S.L. Your data will be processed for the purposes of properly managing your presence in Budwig Center, as well as any other purpose that the regulations of the social network allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Budwig Center, S.L. (Budwig Center) with address at C / Huéscar, nº 5, Galaxia building, 1st floor, room nº 11. 29001, Málaga will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website.
Budwig Center does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user to third parties, nor will it in the future, without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals. In those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, with the withdrawal of this consent in no way affecting the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data (health) are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be stored:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until the the interested party requests its deletion.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 10 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are provided by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for carrying out the commercial activity, budwigcenter.eu, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help budwigcenter.eu analyze the use made by website users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of budwigcenter.eu (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Siteground Spain, S.L., with address in Spain. More information at: https://siteground.es. Siteground Spain, S.L. processes the data in order to provide its hosting services to Budwig Center, S.L.
Consultancy/Administration: Pérez and Pérez Asesores S.L., with registered office in Málaga. More information in: no URL (Pérez and Pérez Asesores S.L.). Pérez and Pérez Asesores S.L. processes the data in order to provide its consultancy/administration services to Budwig Center, S.L …
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to provide its web platform services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
When browsing budwigcenter.eu unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Budwigcenter.eu is committed to the use and processing of data, including personal user data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to store them and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures your data is transmitted in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and vice versa, is fully encrypted.
budwigcenter.eu cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the network and as such the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the process, Budwig Center, S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by Budwig Center to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be subject to the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, the Budwig Center should notify the user without undue delay as soon as it becomes known and should provide the necessary information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and correctness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to budwigcenter.eu, exonerating Budwig Center, S.L. (Budwig Center), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of interested parties´ data, is revocable at any time by communicating this to Budwig Center, S.L. (Budwig Center) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be in any way retroactive.
Budwig Center, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Budwig Center, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to its implementation.
In agreement with the LSSICE, budwigcenter.eu does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user is able to give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the specific commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, budwigcenter.eu undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.